Join a diverse, cutting-edge company as a Delivery Manager (in-house) and take your career to a new level. If you are looking to expand your skills as a Delivery Manager, read on.
DNA recruit is working with a very innovative and progressive company, a company that values its people and values diversity . The company is a Software as a service (Saas) company and makes world-class software. The company's software and technology has allowed for the web to perform any action and deliver any data that is stored on the cloud.
As a delivery manager you will ensure that tasks are issued and followed through efficiently and you will guarantee that the tasks are in line with the companies' commercial objectives. You will work with various teams in the company to assess priorities based on multiple team needs and ensure tasks are assigned logically and are followed to completion.
In practical terms here's the kind of things you will be doing:
- Prioritisation of tasks.
- Revise existing processes to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Communicate and ensure progress is available for the team and customers.
- Speak to customers when needed and provide status updates.
- Increase the overall productivity through process improvements and commercially driven prioritisation.
Is it you?
- Very good level of English, spoken and written
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management methodologies
- Experience in a process driven environment
Salary: Up to £60,000.00 (DoE) + share options + flexible working + excellent benefits
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
job reference (SP10287)
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.