We're hiring a dealer marketing advisor for a global integrated agency who are proud, passionate and take proactive approach to everything they do - as a result have doubled in size in two years, they are now looking to hire people who thrive on generating success and being a part of a growing, buzzing agency.
- Provide support to the Dealers within the regions required on all areas of their marketing mix both traditional and digital.
- Assist in the development of Dealer Marketing programmes and campaigns.
- Activate campaign and programme briefs from the Central Account team and traffic through relevant departments within the agency.
- Be proactive with Dealer engagement and central sales programmes ensuring materials and routes followed are integrated and on-brand.
- Assist in handling Dealer communications through the central telephone 'helpline' and Dealer Marketing inbox.
- Finance, client estimate and invoicing support
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have some experience in an agency or client role, preferably in automotive or retail marketing.
- Ideally have a reasonable knowledge of media and Point of Sale, including digital and social media.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build strong working relationships.
- Be very well presented.
- Be highly organised and a self-starter who is able to work independently.
- Be able to demonstrate a progressive career history with a proven track record of success in previous roles.
Shortlisting has begun, apply now to avoid disappointment.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter