Data Analyst - UK/Full Remote - Customer Experience Consultancy - £50-60K
As a data analyst at this Customer Experience consultancy you will have:
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or similar role (3+years);
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, and segmentation techniques;
- Very strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Tableau, PowerBI), databases (SQL etc), and data integration programs (e.g. Alteryx, Mulesoft);
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (SPSS, SAS etc);
- Very strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong experience of visualisation, report writing and presenting findings;
- Experience working an agile process;
- Ideally, experience working in a consulting capacity on client-based projects; and
- Ideally, BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
This client believe that diversity will help them achieve success;
- Current capability is more important than background. It doesn't matter where you've come from if you can bring aptitude and experience to your role.
- Personal impact is more important than academic attainment. You can have demonstrated this in one or more of a business, creative or technology discipline.
- Teamwork is more important than individual skills.
- They value people from the retail or FMCG industries, a strategy consultancy, a software development lab, project management or something completely different...just be clear about what you bring.
Experience aside, they know what it takes to be successful. If the following sounds like you and the people you want to work with, then please get in touch: You are honest, You are collaborative, You commit to the incredible, You want everyone to value the time they spend with you.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Data Analyst - UK/Full Remote - Customer Experience - £50-60K
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- London, England
- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Dan Prince
- Contact email:
- Publish date: