An established PR and Communications Agency is looking for a Data Analyst to play a pivotal role in accelerating their growth ambitious with an agency background. Read on to find out more ...
DNA Recruit is working alongside a PR and Communications Agency with a multi-disciplinary offering. They specialise in working in many different formats and services like global advertising, brand and corporate marketing, digital strategy, and delivery and much more. They were founded in 2016.
As the Data Analyst, you will have proven experience in driving insights and understanding into the team around external new business and organic growth opportunities. Other day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Utilise analysis to tell a story to the team.
- Collaborate with the team and make strong contributions to key business objectives.
- Create an idea of the current communications landscape by identifying competitors, strategies by using qual and quant measures.
- Create gap analysis with evidence and proof points and communications approaches.
- Collaborate on corporate communications campaigns and assist with reporting, analysis and evaluations.
Is it you?
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst who likes to push boundaries, thinks big, is not afraid to be different, and with the ability to bring together input from different teams and tell a clear and cohesive story. Experience and skills:
- A proven ability to work within a driven agency environment.
- 3+ years' experience doing quantative and qualitative research.
- Ability to conduct fact-based research and analysis
- Excellent presentation skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Salary: up to £40k
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an equal-opportunity employer, with great benefits and working-life balance one size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. If you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Job Ref: 10808
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.