Data Analyst - Full Remote Working - 6-12 Month Contract - £400/Day (OUTSIDE IR35).
Urgent need for a talented Data Analyst to join a project for a leading digital design and communications agency.
- Hypothesis Driven Development within Lean/Agile methods
- Experience with tracking and reporting tools such Google Analytics 360, GA4, Google Tag
- Manager, Google Data Studio (both free and 360/Enterprise versions).
- Experience using testing platforms such as Google Optimise, Split, Adobe Target, etc.
- Familiarity with GDPR, data regulations, and cookie compliance tools such as Cookiebot and OneTrust.
Essential / desired skills;
- User Testing - plan, set up, and run user testing and research then report back insights and recommendation.
- Data Engineering & Implementation
- Technical Analytics - build tracking strategy, configure/deploy/QA website tagging, link to reporting and data visualization tools.
- Ability to clean and aggregate data using Python, R, and/or Excel.
- Data Science
- Ability to advise on data modelling, forecasting, Market Basket Analysis, subscription
Send your CV to . Fantastic opportunity OUTSIDE IR35 - Immediate start!
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Data Analyst - Full Remote Working - 6-12 Month Contract
- Contract type:
- £300.00 - £400.00 per day
- Contact name:
- Stephen Phillips
- Contact email:
- Publish date: