Customer Success Executive - Saas Company - Remote
DNA are working with an interesting Automation company (Saas company). They provide solutions for businesses in the travel and financial services markets. For travel aggregators and metasearch they enable customers to directly buy tickets or book rooms on any airline, hotel or online travel agent. For price comparison websites, they provide the ability for their users to buy insurance, loan or utility products directly on-site or in-app. They recently opened up the Automation Cloud so developers can easily create their own APIs to automate anything.
We are looking for a Customer Success Executive to manage some of their customer accounts as well as coordinate projects for customers managed by the VP of Customer Success who will also be your line manager.
As a CSE, your time will be spent between answering client queries, onboarding new customers, coordinating with internal (mostly technical) team members and pushing their growth strategy as set by the management team. This role is great if you come from a Project Management or junior sales role and is a great opportunity to learn and grow in the exciting Web Automation space.
Key skills and requirements:
- Account Management ○ Manage a portfolio of customers and grow the relationships ○ Apply account growth strategies such as increasing number of integrations ○ Uncover opportunities within existing customers business to expand our partnerships ○ Ensure we deliver for our customers, based on agreed KPIs ○ Increase our solution's adoption within the customer's organisation ○ Increase the visibility of our customer's activities and forecast revenues
- Project Management ○ Update the Automation Jira board with new work required ○ Liaise with the automation and product teams on prioritisation of work ○ Update Notion boards with progress statuses and meeting notes ○ Ensure deadlines are met and all internal colleagues are aligned ○ Help maintain our CRM with customers details ○ Ensure meeting actions and notes are followed up on
- Customer Support ○ Respond to customer queries on Slack and escalate to the relevant team ○ Ensure technical queries are answered in a timely manner by the technical teams.
- Reporting ○ Collect and compile data relevant to customer performance ○ Input forecast trajectory for customers based on our progress ○ Prepare stats and insights for customer presentations
Nice to have
- Experience with APIs and/or Automation products
- Experience growing customer accounts
- Experience with customer onboarding or implementation
If this is you please feel free to apply for this amazing opportunity that is FULLY REMOTE!
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Customer Success Executive - Saas company - FULLY REMOTE
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- London, England
- £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Stephen Phillips
- Contact email:
- Publish date: