Are you an energetic and self-motivated CRM Planner? If this is you, please read on for further details…
DNA Recruit are working with an amazing creative agency whose mission is to bring engaging and relevant creativity to the brands they work with.
DNA are looking for CRM Planner who is as comfortable discussing a brief with a client, as with a member of the creative team. This critical role within the agency will allow you to lead projects, create and manage strategies alongside offering clients a seamless end to end journey.
These will include:
* Championing a shift from CRM strategies to CMR (Customer Managed Relationships) and the associated requirements
* Working collaboratively with clients to generate powerful customer experience journeys that make the most of every channel
* Develop end to end customer journeys and relationship marketing strategies that leverage best practice and consumer insights
* Writing and managing CMR strategies for the agency and clients (With real world application)
* Working with client's data planners and marketing managers to create detailed campaign plans
* Collaborating with digital platform and social media experts to maximise the associated insights and marketing potential
* Leading projects Globally, in North American, European and Asian regions
* Competitor analysis and market reviews (hands on)
* Assist in setting and delivering against key KPIs, including data capture volume and retention
* Facilitating client planning workshops, planning programmes and creative workshops
* A passion for delivering innovative campaigns, personalising and segmenting the audience's journey across different channels and content offers
* 5+ years' experience in CRM including planning of customer retention direct and referral marketing programmes
* Understanding of CRM in a digital world, and how to achieve a single view of customers
* Strong understanding of CRM segmentation and database marketing with ability to clearly translate results
* Proven experience in development of data segmentation models
* Proven experience of delivering multi-channel strategies, whilst measuring the impact of your strategies against defined KPIs
* Ideally a basic understanding of SAP CRM Platforms
Salary: $100k - $110K DOE
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to Ali via the "link" to be considered and he can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what his client is looking for.