Award winning independent creative agency are looking for a CRM Planner with strong digital and brand skills to join their Strategy team. Working on a truly iconic, luxury automotive brand the role will involve planning, managing and measuring CRM campaigns across a variety of digital and off line channels. The agency has seen massive success in the past few years and is considered one of the most successful creative agencies in town.
* Partner with comms strategist across, digital, social brand and retail to develop integrated recommendations for the brand
- Advise on insight requirements, targeting and test design at an early stage.
* Own delivery of measurement and reporting across all contact initiatives.
* Act as link between agency account teams, project managers and clients' marketing and data teams.
- Thoroughly understands and use digital platforms in all activity
-Develop and mentor junior members of the planning team
Is it you?
The ideal candidate will have experience of high volume CRM campaigns gained in a digital / creative agency with at least 3+ years' experience. They will not only be able to analyse data, they will be able to present and communicate strategies and other information in a simple, effective way. Although this role has a focus on digital the successful candidate will also have wider brad strategy experience and enjoy working in an 'integrated'environment.
Fantastic opportunity for a planner with strong CRM, digital and brand experience to work at one of London's fastest growing agencies on a truly iconic British luxury brand
Get in touch to hear more
Salary: £75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
South East England, England
South West England, England
Salary: £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £28000 - £30000.00 per annum
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + bonus and commission (OTE £50K)