Here's the opportunity- A high profile and established retail and branding agency is on the hunt for a talented Creative Strategist with experience in service industries. They work with well-known high-street retailers both UK, and globally. Being part of a well-respected strategy team, you will work closely with creative teams and clients taking responsibility for working on strategy for both brands and the agency itself.
Here's who you'll need to be:
* A Solid Strategist, with a proven track record delivering service design.
* A Strong strategic thinker, with a track record in creating inspiring briefs
* An expert define and develop a leading customer experience
* A detective in uncovering consumer/shopper behaviour.
* A left and right brain thinker - analytical and creative
Here's a taste of what you'll do in the day to day:
* Work to define the brand, customer and sector insight to help develop the strategy.
* Implement research that will aid in the consumer insights gathering & strategic process.
* Utilise sector research & influences to define future direction and opportunities for the brand.
* Define the principles of the vision, experience ideas and design language.
* Facilitate client workshops customer journey & brainstorming sessions.
Think you're the person for the job? Drop Lisa an email at email@example.com or click the Apply button.
NB - All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.