Working as part of the Strategy and Culture team for this multi award winning independent agency in Manchester the Creative Strategist will sit amongst creatives, designers and account handlers. In this role you would take ownership of delivering insight and inspiration and presenting the strategy behind these ideas to solve the client's problems.
You will have the opportunity to work across a roster of global clients ranging from fashion, FMCG, sport, beauty and luxury. Being part of this agency, you will take ownership of your own projects and initiatives offering broken brands a new lease of life.
- Research, planning, reviewing, developing and recommending strategic solutions.
- Deliver inspiring creative briefs.
- Work closely with the account handling team on all levels, build strong relationships with the clients and grow business opportunities.
- 3+ year's experience in a creative agency
- Strategy experience
- Ideally have had exposure to working on global brands
- Hungry to learn
- Big brand thinker
The salary for this role is £30k-£35k
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
If you are looking for your next challenge, meet the criteria mention above and want to know more, please click apply and send Ali your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Creative Strategist - Creative Agency - Manchester
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: