- NEW OPPORTUNITY!
- Permanent Opportunity
- Creative Services Manager - Integrated Agency (London/Hybrid)
We're looking for an experienced Creative Services Manager with integrated agency-side experience working with leading consumer brands.
Our client is an independent agency with a reputation for great work and client service built over 3 decades and they pride ourselves on being an award-winning independent agency known for keeping things simple. They work with globally renowned brands across FMCG, sports and lifestyle sectors, on everything from branding and advertising to digital, video content, PR, social, instore, activation, events, and experiential. The agency team is currently 30 people with plans to double the business over the next five years.
Key responsibilities of this important agency role:
- Manage all creative/studio resource (in-house team of two creative directors, three designers and one senior creative artworker plus freelance)
- Plan all project requirements including daily/weekly/monthly trafficking
- Work with client services team to sense-check briefs, help with budgeting and project time-planning and keep all projects on track
- Source and manage 3rd party suppliers (print/digital/photography/film/experiential)
- Manage campaign production requirements, working with both our in-house team, freelancers and external producers and/or production companies.
Is this you?
You'll be a talented and ambitious Creative Services professional with an integrated agency-side background, ideally working with clients across sports, youth and /or lifestyle brands and FMCG/ food and beverage.
Other knowledge, experience and skills required:
- 3 + years' experience working in a similar role (resource/traffic and project management within a creative agency
- Passion for creative content
- Confident knowledge of creative skillsets
- Experienced in print, digital, video/film and experiential/physical production
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects at any one time
- Paprika or other project management software
- Flawless attention to detail
- Strong commercial acumen
- Confident liaising directly with clients as well as third party suppliers when needed
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
- Collaborative people skills to work closely with other designers, creative directors, and client service teams
- Well connected (supplier & freelance contacts)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
In return you will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic and highly creative team, new office and lots of other perks and benefits.
For more information get in touch ASAP.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.