NEW PERM OPPORTUNITY! Creative Producer (Agency) - Up to £60K
DNA are proud to have partnered with a fantastic independent, integrated, and award-winning agency on this exclusive role. The agency has a reputation for great work and client service built over 27 + years, an enviable list of globally renowned consumer brands across FMCG, sports and lifestyle sectors, on everything from branding and advertising to digital, video content, PR, instore, activation, events and experiential.
This Creative Producer is integral to the team and plays a key role in the over success and growth so you will need to be You'll be a talented and ambitious Creative Services professional with an integrated agency-side background, ideally working with clients across sports, youth and /or lifestyle brands and FMCG/ food and beverage.
Key responsibilities of this important agency role:
- Manage all creative/studio resource (small in-house team plus freelance)
- Plan all project requirements including daily/weekly/monthly trafficking
- Work with client services team to sense check briefs, help with budgeting and project time-planning and keep all projects on track
- Source and manage 3rd party suppliers (print/digital/photography/film/experiential)
- Production management/producer, especially on larger/key projects
Is this you?
You'll be a talented and ambitious Creative Services professional with an integrated agency-side background, ideally working with clients across sports, youth and /or lifestyle brands and FMCG/ food and beverage.
Other knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Paprika or other project management software
- Flawless attention to detail
- Strong commercial acumen
- Confident liaising directly with clients as well as third party suppliers when needed
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
- Collaborative people skills to work closely with other designers, creative directors and client service teams
- Well connected (supplier & freelance contacts)
If what you've read so far has piqued your interest then get in touch, this is a fantastic opportunity, and we'd love to chat to you about it in greater detail. Please send your CV today!
Only applicants with the relevant experience will be contacted so to avoid any disappointment please ensure you meet the criteria. *Must have UK Work Rights.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.