A dynamic and ambitious Content Marketing Manager is needed to join this fast growing software company (a market leading commercial property platform) in the city of London.
They are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to produce various types of written content (they have in-house design team to support you for the creation of designed assets) across all the company's footprint. The footprint includes: website, brochures, emails, newsletters and Social.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing and should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic and engagement.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics.
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers' content.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Twitter and LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be relevant.
- Optimising content for search engines.
- Analyzing website traffic, implementing ways to optimize website performance, and creating new content e.g. videos and articles.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about the company, competitors, and/or industry.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- Editorial mind-set that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- Basic SEO understanding.
- Exceptional benefits (Health cover, 8% non-contributory pension, discretionary bonus, and your phone bill paid)
- The perks of working for a start-up company, with the security of having a corporate parent company.
- A hard working yet relaxed attitude
- A brand new office with a view of the Monument, equipped with Pool table, table tennis, putting green and beer/cider/prosecco on tap
If interested, please apply immediately.
Coyote is a market leading commercial property platform.
Based in central London, we are a team of 20. A mix of property experts, developers, designers, integration experts and project managers. Technology drives our property-first mentality
- Job Title:
- Content Marketing Manager - Software Company - London
- Contract type:
- MarketingSocial & Content
- City of London, London
- £35000 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: