A well know retail and design agency is looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join then on a 12-month contract. This agency creates engaging customer experiences for the well-known UK and global retail brands.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the purpose of this role is to create engaging content campaigns and marketing initiatives - to increase awareness of the agency's brand. This is a great opportunity to work in-house for a market leader retail and design agency.
- Support the company with the development of content across a multitude of channels.
- Create engaging editorial, content campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Responsible for copy-writing, co-coordinating external content production, proofreading
- CRM platform, collateral and social media.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop the agency Marketing and Content Strategy
- Develop and utilise the content calendar to, plan, schedule, and spot content opportunities.
- Test, analyse, and track response to activities and campaigns, reporting on results
- Develop content for agency website
- Take a key role in developing the agency's social media strategy.
- Assist in designing and managing innovative social media campaigns
- Develop staff initiatives to engage with social
- General Marketing Team Activities
Key skills and experience
- Be degree educated to a 2.1 standard in a relevant degree, including Marketing/ Comms/
- Previous experience of working in a similar role, ideally within an agency.
- Excellent copy writing skills, with examples of strong content generation.
- Possess impressive examples of strong content generation.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively.
- Proactive approach with the ability to use own initiative
- Good Photoshop skills.
- Skilled in Google Analytics.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with previous experience of proof reading documents.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Diplomatic and collaborative.
- A keen interest in retail.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Job Title:
- Content Marketing Executive - Retail and Design Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client ServicesCreativeSocial & Content
- £32000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Lisa Gills
- Contact email:
- Publish date: