A Content Editor with Food experience is needed for a 4 weeks project at this global content tech agency. There is a possibility of extending this contract with the delivery of a successful project.
The agency works with a variety of large accounts in the FMCG and Tech sectors and help brands become publishers by delivering relevant and engaging content at scale. Dedicated teams of experts create editorial, videos, image-and more-that capture attention in the B2C and B2B arenas.
The agency is about to launch a project with one of the global food brands of a FTSE 100 company. Based on core recipes, we will be in charge of creating variations of these recipes, writing new articles to entice home cooks and then shoot stunning final dish imagery. These assets will be then published in their UK site.
The food editor will manage this project in a daily basis and be responsible for:
- Planning and creating the article production and coordinating with the studio to ensure high quality and relevant imagery. Day-to-day client liaison and management - including attending client meetings & calls.
- Plan the 26 articles based on the client's brief and recipe selection.
- Write 26 SEO-optimised-articles based on the content plan, working along with the client on the review process.
- Help planning the photoshoots based on the content plan agreed with the client.
- Liaise with the studio team and ensure the photoshoot is done accordingly with the client's needs.
- Acting as a brand guardian, ensuring the highest and most resonant quality bar for all content at all time
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the food sector, crafting and curating content-completing high-quality content delivery against deadlines
- SEO knowledge is essential.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and communication skills
- Awareness of content trends and news platforms within the food sectors-across all platforms-and awareness of commercial developments within these fields
- An organised and highly meticulous nature.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Creative mind.
Please only apply if you've got to right to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- Content Editor - Global Content Tech Agency - London
- Contract type:
- City of London, London
- £200 - £215 per day
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: