Are you are consumer focused insight analyst for love for future trends?
Do you love writing engaging content and producing innovative strategies that drive revenue growth?
If so we would love to hear from you.
We are on lookout for a Consultant- Analyst with great understanding of consumer trends/future trends to work with talented team of people delivering high performance engaging projects, workshops etc..
You will work across network of diverse clients from automotive, FMCG, financial, retail and media sectors.
You will be working and leading proposal writing and delivery for small and medium sized projects supporting Strategic Foresight Director and Head of Consultancy
Your role will be client faced and you will be responsible for developing client relationships and revenue growth through these.
You will have a knowledge of CRM, content and data and you will share this knowledge across the business.
Responsibilities and skill for the role
- 3 years of experience in similar role, market research company, consumer trends and insights
- Passion for foresight and developing strategies
- Experience in building strong relationships both internally and externally
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Good project management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in Word and PowerPoint
In return for your experience or client is offering salary in range of £39-49K plus early performance bonus and range of benefits.
If you are interested in the role please apply or get in touch with me today
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.