Are you a creative and commercially competent Content Producer? If so, please read on to find out more….
DNA is working with a global organiser of Exhibitions and Conferences across different sectors, who run best-in-class events, providing a platform for buyers and branded manufacturers, start-ups, tech companies, investors, media, and analysts to learn, network, collaborate and evolve.
- Demonstrate analytical and strategic thinking and work with the Head of Content and Senior Content Producer to interpret the wider event strategies into a content strategy for each event, to include both live (annual shows and in market roadshows) and virtual events.
- Project Management - working with the Head of Content, marketing, sales, and logistics managers to deliver to multiple deadlines and to budget for all live events and digital content channels
- Plan a research campaign that will deliver the right content proposition for the events (including face-to-face meetings, advisory board meetings/calls and visitor research calls.)
- Work with media partners and associations to support/develop programmes where appropriate.
- Write draft programmes based on market-tested feedback from meetings and research calls and input from advisory boards.
- Speaker acquisition life cycle - identify, invite, confirm, and manage speakers throughout the process, both speakers for live shows and digital content offerings.
- Identify potential sponsorship opportunities and targets working closely with the Sales teams to maximise revenue from each agenda whilst ensuring the quality of content.
- Ensure the content budget for each event is effectively spent. This includes budgets for annual events, in market (Roadshow) events and digital events.
- Work closely with marketing and digital content to support the use of content in marketing campaigns.
- Copywriting for marketing teams - driving print and online materials, producing copy for all these areas including the seminar programme and online knowledge hub
- Work with the Senior Content Producer and Head of Content to curate and provide digital content for the relevant event/exhibition and other digital channels including the production of blogs, webinars, newsletters and thought leadership articles as required, especially in the context of current live event challenges.
- Website content - ensure all content areas of the website are kept fully up to date and populated with latest industry news and views
- Onsite Delivery - meticulous on-site execution of content to exceptional standards of customer service, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Meet all deadlines in line with best practice and project timelines.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 years' commercial live event & digital content production experience.
- Demonstrable experience in research, analysis, and copywriting.
- Commercially competent, creative with the ability to work across sales/content and marketing mix required to make the events grow and excel.
- Experience of working to agreed targets and deadlines.
- Experience of using webinar software packages to deliver webinars/online content
- Experience of leading on content projects with the support of senior business stakeholders and showing initiative and innovative thinking to develop new content propositions to support event objectives (including revenue generation, building brand awareness and developing thought leadership)
- Experience of speaking with and working with industry stakeholders across industries and geographies
- Evidence of being a strong team player with the ability to be flexible and agile in a fast-paced environment
- Happy to travel internationally as needed.
- Additional language would be an advantage but is not essential
Salary: up to £35K DOE
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Conference Producer
- Contract type:
- Events & Experiential
- London, England
- Up to £35000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Gemma Knight
- Contact email:
- Publish date: