Are you a native German or fluent in German? Would you like to work for an iconic brand and manage their social media content and channels?
Our Client is an outstanding digital agency based in London who are independent and pride themselves on delivering exceptional creative thinking to their enviable client base. Although fiercely independent and creatively lead this agency punch well above their weight and work with some incredible brands.
The Community Manager will be:
- supporting the Global Social Media Manager creating and implementing Community Guidelines and a Community Strategy for this iconic brand.
- tasked with creating compelling communications to inform, acquire, engage, and excite players, in close collaboration with Community Representatives and Community Developers and creating content on the brand level such as Instagram stories.
- daily duties include monitoring trends in social, digital and mobile media and exploring new tools, trends and applications that could positively impact the agency and attending
- posting from live events by creatively engaging with consumers and driving dialogue through social media ensuring maximum reach and impact.
Is it you?
The Community Manager must have:
- minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role preferably in an international environment
- be fluent or native German speaking.
- skill in interpreting customer's insights/data and to translate into actionable business results.
- must be self-sufficient, organised and have great attention to detail,
- able to manage multiple deadlines with effective following through.
- must have a full driver license for a minimum of one year
Salary: £40K plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
A small close-knit committed team whose personal qualities are just as important as the skills they bring to the team. If you are intelligent, passionate self-starter who truly cares about the work you do then you will you will thrive in this team, and if you are proud of your achievements but driven to improve and achieve more you will succeed in this team.
We are excited to tell you more, so if you are interested and feel that you tick the above then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Community Manager - Digital Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Social & Content
- London, England
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: