We're recruiting for a fabulous client who are a huge global events business. They create unmissable events which are attended on a global basis and where customers share experiences and help shape innovation within their sectors.
They're looking for a really good relationship builder to work on one of their key event calendar focussing on the retail sector.
As a Community Development Manager, you will:
- Plan and execute iron-clad attendee acquisition plans on an account basis
- Be creative in finding new and effective ways to recruit exhibitors to the event
- Build new business accounts and grow the database through prospecting efforts; sourcing contact details by leveraging data platforms i.e Zoominfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Work closely with our databuild and marketing team to ensure data is built, kept and stored well and according to GDPR guidelines
- Identify key attendee personas to target for attendance
- Work with key prospective attendees to enroll them into relevant networking and collaboration programs
- Track registration, producing contingency plans where necessary to meet target revenue and community development goals
What we're looking for
- Someone who can build good relationships from scratch and can spot opportunities to gain new customers.
- Strong project management experience
- Experience using Salesforce as a CRM and content management tool.
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise and analyse large amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Additional European languages (French, German, Spanish, Italian) are advantageous
- A good understanding of the retail sector would be helpful
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please send your CV to Julie Storey at DNA in the first instance via the link below.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Community Development Manager (Events)
- Contract type:
- Events & Experiential
- London, England
- £40000 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus
- Contact name:
- Julie Storey
- Contact email:
- Publish date: