Are you an experienced Client Service Director who likes to nurture teams and client relationships? Have you got Retail experience?
This is an independent creative agency, transforming brands to deliver results. They work with some of the world's biggest retailers and consumer brands, helping them to communicate with their customers in the most engaging and human way. They offer brand strategy, design and communications all under one roof to join the dots of the whole customer journey.
Responsible for the Agency's relationships with clients and subsequent reputation. Internally responsible for the Client Services team, establishing the Agency's approach to Client Services and driving the quality of work produced.
Reports to: Managing Director
- Client Management
- Team management
- Commercial focus
Is This You?
- Design or creative agency account management experience at minimum GAD level
- Strong experience in managing and developing a team
- Customer/consumer focused design management experience
- Strategic thinking and active problem solving skills
- Self-starting with the ability to lead by example
- Strong negotiation skills
- Assured demeanor that inspires client confidence and reliance
- A strong, persuasive and believable communicator
- A passion for retail communications
- Down to earth and straight-talking but tactful and sensitive to those around them
- Team focused and a strong motivator
- A fast thinking decision maker that can provide sound, strategic, and commercial recommendations
- Experience of brand development, brand strategy, retail language and communications
- Strong stakeholder relationship management (internal and external) skills
- Results driven
- Innovative, enthusiastic positive thinker with strong analytical skills and high standards of delivery
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills, capable of prioritising workload and managing high volumes of data simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of the retail marketplace, with a good working understanding of retail language
- In touch with trends in design communications and able to recognise when something works or offer constructive insight when it doesn't
- Experience of establishing new systems and procedures
- Experience of establishing and growing a Client Services team
If this is the role for you and you've got the right to work in the UK, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter