Opportunity for a Client Director to join one of the world's top digital agencies. The agency, unparalleled in innovation and award-winning creative are looking for a Client Partner to run one of flagship their accounts. The global brand are a huge name in cutting edge science, healthcare, technology and thus this is a hugely innovative account .As a senior member of the client services team the Client Partner will be responsible for the strategic development of this brands digital footprint. Although an science and healthcare brand the work the agency delivers is incredibly innovation - from digital product development to mobile app development and driving the brands wider digital ecosystem.
Innovation is at heart for both the agency agency and brand so a Group Account Director who is excited by great creative and pushing innovation would be perfect for this role
* The successful candidate will have extensive and proven experience of leading and managing a fast paced account within a top digital agency.
* At least 6 years' agency-side experience
* Should be at Client Partner level (or equivalent).
* Fluent in key production techniques across digital.
* Strong experience in managing people and teams.
Is it you?
* Effectively direct the account covering day-to-day management, strategic development and identification of new opportunities and overall quality control of the accounts.
* Lead a major brands digital, creative and innovation strategy, on a global scale
* Develop the staff within your team by providing them with strong, proactive motivational leadership and clear objectives, goals and planning of skills development.
If you're a Client Partner within the digital space who loves innovation, creativity and growing business then we would love to hear from you.
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
Salary: £40000 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary: £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary: £30000.00 - £650000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits