Client Director - Digital Agency - London
Are you a self-starting Client Director who thrives on fast paced and growing accounts? If so, please read on for more details…
DNA are working with a leading digital agency, which is partnered with some of the world's biggest blue chips to help them innovate, scale, and transform.
DNA are looking for a highly experienced Client Director, who can lead client relationships, whilst delivering on complex multi-workstream solutions.
- Lead the creation of proposals by articulating a compelling vision for customer experience transformation.
- Grow existing accounts and work in partnerships with client stakeholders to identify new opportunities.
- Scope, define, and lead experience transformation programmes at scale using knowledge of the client and market, leveraging expertise in digital marketing, branding and customer experience.
- Lead experience transformation engagement delivery, monitoring areas such as client satisfaction, project management, scope, communication, quality, collaboration, and profitability.
- New business development through the response to RFP tenders and 'in-the-room' pitch presentations.
- You'll need to demonstrate substantial experience managing client relationships and delivering high quality project work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- You will be a strategic partner and help drive high value relationships focused on strategy, creative development, and customer experience design.
- You will be fiscally responsible for profitability and growth across the relationships you manage, as well as high quality and on time delivery of project initiatives.
- You must demonstrate significant relevant work experience in an established agency or consultancy in progressively larger and more complex/high impact client situations.
- You will be a subject matter expert with significant depth in one or more of the following capability areas:
branding and messaging
- Experience with consumer product brands, loyalty programs and consumer journey work are a significant plus.
Salary: £80k-£90k DOE +Benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Client Director (Consumer Focus)
- Contract type:
- London, England
- £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + DOE + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: