Chief Growth Officer to join a vibrant, ambitious and established global digital agency. Do you thrive in a busy environment and have a proven sales experience? Then read on to find out more ….
DNA Recruit are pleased to be working with a global digital agency who are well established and growing at pace. They can identify the audience relevant data powered drivers and apply them to the creation of memorable, innovation, customer first experiences that significantly increase business growth. Our client partners with leading technology businesses to provide individualised solutions to produce demonstrable results.
The Chief Growth Officer will be the first point of contact and will quickly build trust an rapport with potential clients, ultimately to understand their business objectives and provide clarify and direction on the agency's potential role in their plans. Reporting directly into the Chief Digital Officer, and as a member of their SMT, the Chief Growth Officer will have influence across the whole agency and will work closely with Account Management and channels leads to shape your pitch response teams as well as working closely with the marketing team and to help input into the marketing strategy as well as tactics. As Chief Growth Officer you will work closely with the finance team and head of operations on commercials, and with the HR team to help them nurture existing talent and attract new talent to the agency.
Is this you?
As Chief Growth Office you will be a focused, self-driven, and a confident leader who will bring lots of enthusiasm and commitment to the position of Chief Growth Officer. You will have a demonstrated history of sales success in end-to-end business development and the ability to thrive in a busy, entrepreneurial agency environment. You will also enjoy the challenge of exceeding ambitious revenue objectives, and you appreciate working with those who are competitive, thrive on competition, and foster that competitive spirit in their teams. Some core skills and experience our client is looking for are:
- Significant experience in business development, to be able to understand our financial model and be able to make appropriate commercial decisions such as whether to accept a client's terms and when to push back.
- Passionate about building a sales and new business agency culture, excellent customer service, and relationship management.
- Comfortable tracking activity using a CRM.
- Excellent presentation abilities, meticulous attention to detail, and practical experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- An active listener, able to effectively question and challenge to achieve clarity and direction.
- Knowledge of the many digital marketing disciplines and the capacity to combine the ideas of several teams to create a straightforward and coherent tale (including paid media, SEO, data & analytics, audience intelligence and content marketing).
Salary: up to £140K + £60K OTE and benefits
We have much more in-depth information to tell you about this role, so I you would like to know more then please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. Ref: AW
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.