Are you a Campaign Strategist with experience in planning digital campaigns? If so, we'd love to hear from you…
DNA is working with an amazing B2B Marketing agency who help clients build better B2B brands, content strategies and performance marketing programs.
DNA are looking for a strategist with the experience to plan digital campaigns, exclusively in the B2B
technology industry and to reach key personas with a multi-channel approach across a blend of different media.
- Work directly with clients and our creative teams to define strategy and tactics for ongoing marketing programmes and campaigns.
- Shape and mould demand generation, email marketing, ABM, SEO, web analytics and paid media - but also aware of the technical ins and outs behind those tactics relating to CRM and marketing automation.
- Identify and outline business goals, KPIs, products, go-to-market strategy, competition, challenges, and opportunities to come up with sustainable marketing solutions.
- Plan and deliver joined up journeys that deliver ROI for clients with flows that incorporate mixed media, on page user experience and ongoing engagement with marketing automation and remarketing tactics.
- Run client interactions (one-to-one or in workshop settings) to unlock detail and information that underpin every strategic and tactical recommendation.
- Work collaboratively with creative and operational colleagues to ensure the right blend of seamless content, contact and creative strategies.
- Breathe new ideas into strategy, tactical plans, and presentations to keep moving the dial to fresh activities and outcomes
- At least five years' experience working with in a marketing agency or dynamic client
- The mind of a rationale and analytical problem solver who knows how to integrate
data-driven thinking and creative responses
- At least two years' hands-on experience with core marketing operations practices such
as lead nurturing, lead scoring and campaign reporting with one of the major marketing
platforms: Marketo or HubSpot. Certified Expert status on any of these tools is a plus.
- The ability to fuse, mould and deliver complex ideas into easily digestible strategy and
tactical work with clarity and simplicity
- The skills of a digital native familiar with the B2B industry: methodologies, channels,
toolsets, personalities, and opportunities
- The ability to work effectively across digital marketing projects and collaborate well with
clients and your team members
- A clear understanding of best-practice marketing strategy and planning principles
combined with a knowledge of tactical implementations that work
- Hunger to learn about tech markets and B2B practices
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
Salary: up to £48K DOE
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Campaign Strategist
- Contract type:
- London, England
- £45000 - £48000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Gemma Knight
- Contact email:
- Publish date: