Are you an eCommerce SME looking to work with a company with a global footprint, a company that will challenge you and help take your career to a new level? If this is you, read on.
Our client are seeking a highly motivated individual to join their dynamic team as an eCommerce SME, working and supporting countries with the adoption of their new eCommerce proposition and Strategy. As an eCommerce SME, you will contribute to the successful launch of the new eCommerce proposition, by developing data-driven innovative solutions to drive business growth and maximise revenue across all countries.
This is a remote role but travel to their 2 UK sites can be expected as and when there is a need for this.
- Build an in depth knowledge of the Global eCommerce strategy and business process change associated with a new eCommerce proposition
- Provide your input into the design of post implementation checks to assess the extent to which the eCommerce proposition has been adopted
- Identify opportunities for improvement and developing lists of actions per country
- Develop data-driven solutions to drive business growth and maximise revenue
The Ideal candidate;
- Experience working on an eCommerce transformation project previously
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work across multiple areas of the business
- Excellent IT Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience within meeting facilitation, workshop design, and execution.
- Excellent salary and yearly bonus
- Office on demand working model
- 8% pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Long service rewards
- Gym membership and other discounts
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
Job Reference (KS10532)
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.