We are looking for an exceptional Business Leader to join a hugely award winning, fully integrated agency based in the heart of London's growing creative community
An exciting opportunity for a BL to join one of the world's biggest agency networks, with nearly 50 offices in over 40 countries worldwide, and your role is to work with the Group CEO and heading up a newly created "mini agency" within an agency.
The suitable candidate will require a pedigree CV with retail, channel marketing experience.
- the BL will need to apply innovative thinking to the development of insightful communication strategies, a longer-term brand vision and outstanding creative briefs and effectiveness.
- Understand the key business problems at the heart of the business and any brief, and lead strategic responses that align to the wider brand ambition.
- To manage the inter-agency relationships with other Agency partners /sister agencies where required to ensure that they are always the key strategic lead and that all responses are integrated across the partners prior to being presented their Client.
Is it you?
- Should be already working at Business Director level with at least 12+ years experience in the industry
- Strong digital, integrated and retail experience
- Hit the ground running and produce results
- Have an innovative and imaginative approach to everything you do; to inspire others in the team with your enthusiasm and passion
- Versatile skill set and ability to work on various projects
- Very entrepreneurial, driven and energetic
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Be able to hold your own, be confident to express your opinion with clarity of thinking
- A champion of strong creative work
- A track record of developing campaigns for major brands at a top 30 ATL creative agency (or the equivalent client side)
- Solid experience (or at a least an appreciation) of integrated agency environments (channels from advertising, social, digital, innovative technology, retail comms, experiential etc). A true conductor of the orchestra.
- A convincing communicator with gravitas; able to forge strong strategic relationships with senior clients. Strategic ability and insight of clients must be second to none
- Strong relationship builder, internally and externally
- Comfortable working with other partner agencies and able to build strong, effective relationships with key players
- Working with Project Management, will need to be able to control fast moving multi-faceted projects
- Proven track record in growing accounts, winning new business/pitches
- Good business and financial acumen including evidence of growing organic business
- A proven ability to build and motivate high achieving team
- Ideally experience of the technology industry (not a necessity but a strong interest)
- Experience of working on international business from a global or regional perspective
Salary £90K-£110K + bonus and benefits
If you are interested in applying for this role please send us your CV by clicking "apply" below. We look forward to hearing from you.
NB - All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- Business Lead - Award Winning Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- City of London, London
- £90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: