An award winning, multi-practice agency is looking for a Business Director to lead and drive the business and nurture new opportunities.
Our client is an award-winning, multi-practice marketing agency who influence buying behaviour with transformative creative solutions informed by rich data and sharp insights. With teams in 56 markets, our client is the largest and most international agency of its kind and has expertise in shopper, digital, experiential, relationship, promotional and trade marketing and is part of a wider global network.
As your role of the Business Director you will support the Head of Innovation in leading and driving the business effectively and profitably and managing key client relationships within the team. Your ability to provide strategic direction, inspiration and leadership to the client and champion creative thinking at all levels is second to none as your key role will be ensuring that client's expectations are fully met and the right level of service is provided at all times.
- Play a key role in developing, driving and nurturing new opportunities with both existing and new/potential clients
- A key player in strategic discussions both on a day-to-day basis and whilst looking at the longer term
- Demonstrate a solid strategic and executional understanding of the client's business and market
- Understand the external influences on the clients business and how the agency can add value to the Client's business
- Develop and manage close working relationships with the client to ensure expectations and deliverables are achieved. The role involves working across 2 client business units so leadership of multiple stakeholders will be required
- Strive to maintain and constantly improve creative standards within the business, whilst nurturing the team to carry this through at all levels
- Work effectively with Project Management to ensure that all projects are on time and on budget
- To maintain responsibility and accountability for the financial health of the client's business both from an agency and client perspective
- Generate and continually strive for organic growth of the client business and effectively cross sell capabilities
- Work closely with New Business to maximise all relevant opportunities and where appropriate play an integral role on new business pitches
- Understand and work with the strengths and weaknesses of the team to maximise performance
- Be a key motivator for all team members
Is it you?
- Highly motivated and a self-starter who treats all people with respect and fairness
- Constantly looks for and learns from new information or experiences and shows initiative and a 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent communication skills - understands the importance attached to positive client relationships and demonstrates an engaging an open style of communication
- Highly organised, works in a time efficient and organised manner and seeks to streamline processes where appropriate as well as prioritises effectively
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams
- Recognises the need for management support when necessary and deals constructively with frustration and stress, maintaining a professional and positive manner
Salary: £85K plus a wealth of benefits
If you feel you have the wealth of experience and skills our client is looking for and would like to know more about the role, then send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Business Director - Global Network Agency - London
- Contract type:
- MarketingClient Services
- London, England
- Up to £85000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: