Any very creative Business Directors out there who are looking for new home for a 12 month contract? If so you will want to read on about our exciting new role up for grabs…
A boutique agency, who are well known for creating award winning campaigns, experiences and products within prominent lifestyle brands, and content for engaging audiences, have asked DNA Recruit to find their next Business Director to join them in this exciting period of growth for the agency.
A 12 month contract has become available for a Business Director, and they must be very creative, and excellent at managing the wider client service team as well as handling very complex clients, essential for this agency who are in the realms of growing.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director or the Director of the Business, you will be expected to oversee all relevant client business, overall running of the client service department, and play a key role in growing new business opportunities for the agency. There will be a transmission period of handover with the current Business Director, and it is key that the incoming Business Director works together side by side in the transition period to ensure a smooth handover of all projects and responsibilities which mainly include:
- the overall resource planning within the team, making sure adequate client service support is provided across all relevant accounts.
- together with the HR manager you will oversee development of the team members, developing relevant objectives plans and participating in annual performance reviews.
- manage the relationships with the other departments, together planning necessary agency structures, resource needs and new business opportunities.
- working closely with the Managing Director, Creative Director, Strategy Director and Business Director on pitching for prospective clients, as well as growing relationships with new clients once the business has been successfully converted.
- taking new business briefs, creating proposals and scoping finance agreements.
- representing the agency and it's output during key stakeholder alignments in the calendar
Is it you?
- a charismatic and collaborative Business Director who must have extensive agency experience (or similar) and a proven track record for managing large teams and senior client stakeholders.
- you are comfortable leading from the front but also supporting the day-to-day teams from the back, allowing them space to grow and manage their own projects independently
- Keeping team morale high - even through challenging periods
- A clear understanding of the dynamic business environments that an agency and its clients operate in to enable further growth and provide new and improved processes to drive the agency forward.
- Colleagues and clients see you as the go-to person in an agency.
Salary: up to £70-£80K - 12 month contract, immediate start
This is a very unique opportunity for a unique Business Director and if this is you then we urge you to get in touch immediately by sending your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Business Director - Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- London, England
- Up to £80000.00 per annum + 12 month contract
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: