An award winning, multi-practice agency is looking for a Business Director with sport and gaming experience to lead and drive the business and nurture new opportunities.
Our client is an award-winning, multi-practice marketing agency who influence buying behaviour with transformative creative solutions informed by rich data and sharp insights. With teams in 56 markets, our client is the largest and most international agency of its kind and has expertise in advertising, digital and 360 marketing and is part of a wider global network.
The Business Director is to have overall responsibility for leading and driving the business effectively and profitably and managing all aspects of one or more client relationships. The account is a high profit role working on one of this network's strategically most important gaming and entertainment client. We are looking for a Business Director who has the ability to provide strategic direction, inspiration and leadership to the team and champion creative thinking at all levels.
The Business Director will also:-
* Play a key role in developing, driving and nurturing new opportunities with both existing and new/potential clients
* A key player in strategic discussions both on a day-to-day basis and whilst looking at the longer term
* Demonstrate a solid strategic and executional understanding of the client's business and market
* Understand the external influences on the clients business and how the agency can add value to the Client's business
* Develop and manage close working relationships with the client to ensure expectations and deliverables are achieved. The role involves working across 2 client business units so leadership of multiple stakeholders will be required
* Strive to maintain and constantly improve creative standards within the business, whilst nurturing the team to carry this through at all levels
* Work effectively with Project Management to ensure that all projects are on time and on budget
* To maintain responsibility and accountability for the financial health of the client's business both from an agency and client perspective
* Generate and continually strive for organic growth of the client business and effectively cross sell capabilities
* Work closely with New Business to maximise all relevant opportunities and where appropriate play an integral role on new business pitches
* Understand and work with the strengths and weaknesses of the team to maximise performance
* Be a key motivator for all team members
Is it you?
Our client is looking for a Business Director with extensive gaming experience and very strong B2C marketing including all integrated and ATL experience, and who is:
* Highly motivated and a self-starter who treats all people with respect and fairness
* Constantly looks for and learns from new information or experiences and shows initiative and a 'can-do' attitude
* An excellent communication skills - understands the importance attached to positive client relationships and demonstrates an engaging an open style of communication
* Is highly organised, works in a time efficient and organised manner and seeks to streamline processes where appropriate as well as prioritises effectively
* Experienced in managing and leading teams
* Able to recognises the need for management support when necessary and deals constructively with frustration and stress, maintaining a professional and positive manner
Salary: £90k+ plus bonus & benefits
Please send us your CV by clicking "apply" below
NB - All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Salary: £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + bonus and commission (OTE £50K)
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum