Business Director - Integrated - Remote working (UK)
Are you a highly experienced and entrepreneurial Business Director or possibly an established Group Account Director looking for the next step in their career? If so, please do read on..
DNA Recruit are delighted to be working exclusively with our client, who are a full service creative agency and are looking to recruit an entrepreneurial and highly motivated Business Director for an exciting new client win account within the restricted products market.
The role involves growing the client's brand across existing and new communication channels and markets, leading client engagements and strategy primarily in the areas of customer experience, digital marketing, CRM/Loyalty programs, data strategies and activation along with directing the business including strategic leadership in developing through the line campaigns.
- Working with planning to oversee and develop the overall engagement and retention strategy for Digital and CRM including the performance framework for all channels including Social, Content, Search
- Translate strategic goals into tactical / functional requirements, setting clear objectives and KPIs so the Digital, CRM and Activation programmes can be successfully developed and deployed
- Development of the overall programmes and oversight of technical platform development; CRM management operational processes, loyalty strategy and the consumer engagement framework with regards to the target audience
- Work closely with the agency data team to develop new data, dashboards and insight to drive the strategy
- Engender a data focussed and KPI driven way of working in developing digital, CRM and customer experience programmes
- Scope, build and deploy campaigns, customer journeys and contact strategies across Social, Email and SMS; working closely with internal and external stakeholders to scope out the associated data and content requirements
- Develop and lead ongoing review and optimisation of all our end-to-end customer communication strategies and customer experience programmes
- Develop a test plan for iterative improvements and new initiatives, constantly improving areas where performance needs to meet commercial objectives
- Work with clients and agency teams to ensure efficient delivery of programmes
- Manage project proposals, timelines, and deliverables for engagements from proposal through implementation in conjunction with other agency colleagues
- Resource management, recruitment, development, retention and leadership of internal team to ensure business success and optimum staff performance, satisfaction and morale
- Commercial, cost management and profitability on your client account and business growth
- Relationship management global stakeholders, regional and local markets
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in marketing and / or communications business management - Tobacco and / or Alcohol experience
- Experienced in building / developing an international brand
- Must have experience in digital, CRM / Loyalty, mobile and social CRM campaigns including understanding consumer journeys, customer segmentation and profiling, data requirements and engagement mechanics
- Strategic thinking with deep understanding of 1st party data and omni-channel marketing communication
- Proven track record of directing and growing business
- Ability to meet and exceed budget
- Significant experience in managing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in developing and delivering effective, persuasive, professional presentations to senior contacts
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Business Director
- Contract type:
- £75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Gemma Knight
- Contact email:
- Publish date: