Reporting directly to the Head of Sales and Business Development, you'll be part of a growing the UK and North American team. Your primary responsibility will be to identify new client opportunities and drive revenue growth through custom client solutions as they relate to a full range of product and service offerings. These are award-winning intelligence and insights tools and consultancy and advisory service. Primary targets will be a range (big and small) of leading agencies (advertising, digital, media, PR) and Senior Marketing executives within Fortune 500 companies across North America.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is tenacious, strategic, self-motivated with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the marketing and advertising industry. You are hungry for success and want to be accountable, and are excited by your success and helping the company to grow. You will have previous experience of providing intelligent solutions for clients within the marketing/advertising industry with demonstrable ability of influencing senior figures, up to C level.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Build a robust pipeline by proactively sourcing leads, prospecting, pitching and closing opportunities with senior level marketing and advertising executives in order to meet established monthly and annual goals.
- Regular calls and meetings with clients to present roster of products and services.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales on broader sales initiatives, plans and marketing campaigns
Skills, experience and attributes
- 3-4 years of proven experience in direct sales (especially media/business intelligence) and/or agency experience
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close accounts
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the agency and/or marketing landscape
- Ability and comfort level with presenting in front of people (Director level to CMOs and CEOs) with energy, confidence and eloquence
- Excellent communication skills on the phone and in person. Strong writing skills
- A collaborative player that shares information and supports the team
- A tenacity for prospecting
- Proficient with CRM systems, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
Please click apply and send your CV through for more information.
- Job Title:
- Business Development Manager
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- London, London
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + generous commission
- Contact name:
- Natasha Stark
- Contact email:
- Publish date: