Founded in 2008, DNA is a boutique recruitment company making strides in creative, digital, marketing and technology.
We help our clients find and attract top talent in client services, strategy & planning, marketing, creative & design, business development & technology.
We put our people first. Our culture is supportive and collaborative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse. We operate a flexible and remote working model, meaning you can operate as a home-based consultant, with the flexibility to work in our London or Leeds office whenever you wish. We are committed to investing in the best recruitment technology and have embraced the latest cloud-based CRM and interviewing software for flexible working and self-management.
Targeting both agency and client side, CEO's CMO's MD's (Marketing & Managing) in the key growth areas for DNA. This is a hand on role for an experienced sales leader that joins the team in sales calls, working directly with prospects and clients. At DNA we invest heavily in technology giving you access to the best recruitment technology alongside an experienced back-office team and internal marketing support.
Salaries of £50k+ across C suite, Client Services, Planning & Strategy, Creative, Ops, Tech and Finance, your role will:
- Contribute to the formulation of the overall DNA strategy for winning new clients, taking ownership of delivering the overall business development strategy
- Work on the planning of elements of the strategy including targeting and content
- Use your knowledge, network, and experience to pro-actively create new business opportunities.
- Lead pitches and proposals, directing the team and adding knowledge and insight.
- Lead business development and marketing initiatives and activities
- Working closely with the wider team to understand current business and the DNA products and services
- Seeking and analysing feedback on the markets to develop DNA products and services to meet client needs
- Researching new markets, developing and driving the strategy for growth into new markets
- Identifying opportunities with existing clients to provide further services (upgrading from our recruit to search or embedded offering)
- Collaborating with specialists across the DNA team to keep up to date with industry/vertical developments, identifying areas of opportunity and recommending strategies
- Taking ownership of building and delivering the overall business development strategy
- Leading by example, supporting and coaching team members to demonstrate our core values and behaviours
DNA Pricing Model & Retained Search:
- DNA Recruit: Attracting great talent for our clients with standard advertising and search, managing the process from application to offer, and a 6-week guarantee
- DNA Search: Giving clients the best view of their next team member with premium advertising & enhanced search, conducting the first interview, shortlisted videos using our own video interview platform, and a 12-week guarantee
- DNA Embedded: Attracting executives to take our clients brand to the next level with dual branded social attraction campaigns, bespoke search approach, advanced DNA Screen interview process, executive assessments, DNA Insight report, and a 6-month guarantee
Growth Areas for DNA:
- Digital Agencies - across London and UK wide.
- Healthcare Agencies.
- Data/AI Agencies.
- ATL/Branding and other who are spending
- Client-side opportunities
This will be a fast paced and challenging role, so we are looking for someone who can really hit the ground running.
Ideally, you will have:
- Superior negotiating skills
- Agency New Business Experience or B2B Sales
- Demonstrable track record of delivering significant business wins
- Excellent time, planning and project management skills
- Be able to flawlessly present and communicate in both written and verbal forms
- Be resilient, detailed and creative
- Be able to successfully work on own initiative
- Be able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high stress situations
- Excellent networking and business acquisition skills
- Be consistent, dependable and efficient
Salary: £30K - £40K + Bonus
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Job Reference: TR10221
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.