Have you been working in B2B sales or recruitment and would love to work with some of the best marketing agencies and tech businesses out there? Well read on to find out more about an opportunity that is exactly that .......
DNA Recruit are partnering with one of the industry's top B2B agencies, who work with clients across marketing, media and tech and developing new business opportunities. This role comes with the support of PR, campaign and research teams and a compelling tool stack at your fingertips. The team is currently just over a headcount of 40, and their HQ is in central London and they offer a very flexible approach to hybrid working to suit each individual. With a real focus on progression for employees, you will have access to leading industry training resources plus added incentives for staying and developing with the business.
The role is broken down into three parts: New business, campaign management and account management.
Developing relationships with targeted and insight led outreach that delivers meetings and opportunities for your clients with target prospects. Keeping on top of the CRM and managing a healthy pipeline to ensure clients are effectively progressing opportunities and the programme is achieving new business success.
Researching key trends to inform campaign activity and coordinating with content and data teams to power client programmes. You will deliver well targeted, robust and effective, multi-channel client programmes using HubSpot and the tool stack.
Effective communication and reporting with your clients, managing regular client meetings and building strong long term relationships with them.
Is this you?
- At least two year's experience in B2B sales experience / lead generation sales role and this agency will give you the training, skills and progression plan for you to fly.
- Ambitions for a career in marketing and tech.
- A keen interest in brands and research, staying on top of industry trends and latest brand news.
- The ability to build a relationship with every client you meet.
- A hunter mindset to unearth the next opportunity.
- Flexibility. Work in a way that works for you, between your home and our work space in central London. You will also get a contribution to your "work from home" costs.
- Skills. You will get access to a range of professional training resources and keep adding new skills to your list through our training academy.
- Loyalty. As well as client retention bonuses and incentives, you will be eligible for a months paid sabbatical after four years continuous service. Your holiday allowance also increases each year to 30 days after three years.
- Social. Finish early on Fridays for a weekend getaway and get to know your new colleagues at monthly team nights out.
- Feel good. Take a day off each year for a good cause of your choice, spend your monthly Perkbox voucher and look after yourself with our company Health Insurance plan.
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience (plus bonus and commission)
If you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. One size does not always fit all and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. This is an exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: LL10160
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK can be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.