There's an excellent Business Development role open with one of the UK's best independent digital agencies. Do have good experience building a "new-biz pipeline" and understand how the UK market works? Then
This agency previously used a new business agency but are now bringing all new business in-house, giving you a great opportunity to make this your own and to build everything up from scratch.
Our client is a fast growing and dynamic digital marketing agency run by an experienced management team, who have a passion for all things digital. We have high quality, well known clients but are looking to expand our portfolio and are developing a new, exciting positioning.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing a database of prospects.
* Develop warm and cold leads and build a robust new business pipeline
* Develop case studies and other professionally created sales collateral
* Creating a detailed approach that is updated regularly and shared with management
* Management of our CRM programme using Hubspot
The ideal candidate should have a strong passion and thorough understanding of the digital marketing marketplace. It would be useful if you have experience working with Hubspot and also building referral programmes.
* Excellent organisational, analytical, project management and problem solving skills
* Track record of success in business development and sales in a digital marketing agency or related environment
* A trustworthy, well presented individual who can confidently present to senior client contacts
* Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
* A high level of numeracy and literacy with strong attention to detail
If this is you or sounds like you get in touch 07825 416 472 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Excellent Benefits
South West London, London
Salary: £55000 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary: £45000 - £55000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Salary: £50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + benefits