Award winning digital agency who focus on leading brand though digital change are hiring a New Business Manager to work alongside thinkers, creators and innovators. This is an exciting opportunity to join an agency to develop and grow your business development skills, with the support of a talented team behind you.
Reporting in to the Head of Sales & Marketing you will be the 4th person in the business development team. You will support the team across sales and marketing activity, identifying opportunities and presenting proposals and qualified opportunities.
- Managing the new business life cycle from appointment setting to attending and delivering.
- Writing proposals
- Attending conferences and events to develop your network and build relationships and contacts.
- Be tenacious and curious, you will need to have a willingness to learn for those around you.
You will be working with a team who have a track record of bring in new business wins across travel, transport, professional services, property, manufacturing, retail and entertainment.
- You will have proven track record of new business win or being part of a successful new business team.
- Experience in dealing with senior marketers and c-suite.
- Passion for digital and excellent communication skills
- Desire to succeed, perseverance and confident on the phone.
Salary up to £45k DOE plus bonus
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for the start of 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Natalie your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Business Development Manager-Digital Agency - London
- Contract type:
- London, England
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + bonus
- Contact name:
- Natalie Round Briano
- Contact email:
- Publish date: