London based Independent creative agency is looking to hire a Business Development Executive. Focused on creating the best and most memorable brand experience for their client's customers this agency works with world leading retailers and brands.
This position will assist the Business Development Manager in pursuit of the agencies next client win. You will work research projects, proactive and reactive lead generation as well as general coordination of new business activity.
Business and Client Development
- With the Business Development Manager, you will methodically approach a set of possible clients.
- Adapt new business material to suit the target client.
- Pro-actively follow up on the above activity.
- Attend retail trade-shows and conferences to build a network of potential clients.
- Identify potential business opportunities
- Research and report on potential targets.
- Provide through analysis of your research
- Compile monthly new business activity reports
- Ownership of email bulletins, insight pieces and brochures
- Assist with the management of the CRM
Is this opportunity for you?
- Do you have experience working in a Business Development role?
- Do you have a proven track record?
- Are you a people person and build client relationships easily?
- Do you have an eye for spotting opportunities?
- Do you work well with others?
Salary is up to £35k
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for the start of 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Natalie your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Business Development Executive-Experiential Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- London, England
- Up to £35000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Natalie Round Briano
- Contact email:
- Publish date: