Are you ready to shape the future of the retail industry and drive digital change?
My client is looking for a Business Designer to join a team responsible for anticipating, identifying, and responding to changes in the constantly evolving retail industry.
They use state-of-the-art technology to bring about innovative digital solutions that deliver real customer value. This is a chance for you to have a global impact with new innovative propositions to help us prepare for the future of retail.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to play a key part in shaping the future of their organisation. You will be joining the Service Design team that operates an office-on-demand model, reflecting its future-facing approach. In your new role, you will lead the design and optimization of new and current business services, focusing on the customer experience in every interaction with the brand, as well as enhancing their digital presence globally.
You will be joining the Business Service Design team working alongside their teams of Experience and Service Designers. You will create new digital services at a global scale working in conjunction with in-country representatives. A key focus of your new role will be to prepare the business in delivering new services created to optimize and enhance the customer experience.
- Proven experience in business design or a similar role
- Exceptional organisational design skills and capability
- Proven experience in creating new organisational structures and defining role profiles in response to business transformation
- Strong proficiency in business process mapping
- Ability to identify and define key performance indicators and prerequisites for new service implementation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage and lead a diverse group of stakeholders across the organisation
- Confidence in proposing improvements and new services to drive business growth
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop within the business and play a key part in shaping the future of their organisation. Ready for more? Apply today!
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.