Brand Planning Director - Advertising Agency - London
Brand Planner needed for one of London's leading independent agencies. Winning an increasing amount of ATL led accounts, this agency .
Working with the Managing Director and CEO, you'll be spearheading their Brand thinking. They are looking for an entrepreneurial character that can work in an independent environment.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience of leading clients and inspiring strategists as well as the Creative and Client teams.
- At least 12 years of ATL and TTL agency experience - advertising agency and digital agency mix most desired.
- Thought leader - able to simplify the most complex of briefs; distil insights; connect on trends both inside and out of the creative industry.
- Collaborator - the agency works as a team rather than in silos, so you must be used to working in a modern and agile way of working.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Effectiveness - seeking the best possible insights to influence the best creative ideas, regardless of channel.
- Business development - looking to lead on local pitches to keep impact behind new business.
- PR - be an ambassador for the agency internally and externally, to demonstrate a centre of excellence in Though Leadership
If you're a Planning Director working at a leading creative agency, please send me your details or drop me a note in the strictest of confidence. You must be eligible to work in the UK and ideally based in London.
- Job Title:
- Brand Planning Director - Advertising Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- £100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + Benefits
- Contact name:
- Robin Longes
- Contact email:
- Publish date: