A well respected global brand consultancy is looking for a Brand Engagement Director to join their London office. In this role you'll be responsible for developing the agency's engagement offering as well facilitating client's growth by driving employee brand-led action and change management.
The Directors in this agency play pivotal leadership positions that drive the success of clients and internal teams. Externally, they grow larger, long-term relationships and become the go-to advisor for executive-level clients. The Directors help build practices and mentor team members to grow the capabilities of the agency. They create lasting impact by being part strategic advisor, part client developer, and part team builder. They inspire and lead teams to solve clients' toughest brand and business challenges.
Is it you?
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in Brand Engagement and strategic communications
- Experience working with large, Fortune 100 company brands.
- Established and proven change management expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualise and implement initiatives that drive a brand's engagement with its customers and employees.
- Proven ability to manage in both a creative and financially driven environment.
- Proven ability to strategically build client relationships, identify new ways to broaden offer, and grow existing relationships
- Ability to manage multiple businesses/clients
- Experience managing internal teams
- Ability to flex across different types of business
- Strong diplomacy skills and political acumen with the ability to effectively deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to input and add value to the strategic and creative process and build a strong partnership with creative and strategic colleagues.
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
- Job Title:
- Brand Engagement Director - Brand Consultancy - London
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- City of London, London
- £100000 - £120000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Lisa Gills
- Contact email:
- Publish date: