Do you have strong presentation skills, commercial aptitude and experience of writing highly competitive tenders and proposals? Please read on to find out more ……
DNA Recruit are working with one of London's oldest tailors.
Reporting to the Head of Client and Contracts Management, the Bid Writer will be responsible for preparing commercial tenders in line with public procurement standards. Working alongside sales and client support teams, the Bid Writer's role will be to ensure that bids and proposals are aligned to sales and marketing strategy and messages. The Bid Writer will work closely with various stakeholders to ensure full understanding of customer, market dynamics and business requirements. The Bid Writer will be required to attend nationwide functions to ensure a full understanding, client/customer expectations and services offered. Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain up to date subscription to relevant tender monitoring and response platforms
- Create and develop templates / processes to manage tender / bid content for future usage
- Maintain and update contract lifecycle records / renewal opportunities
- Maintain and update log of new client opportunities (with sales manager)
- Assist with preparation of monthly and seasonal KPI reports in relation to tender/contracts retained & won/lost, analysing results/working with teams to consider improvements. (including by volume & value / competitor activity etc.)
- Attending planning, review & operational meetings as required
Is it you?
DNA Recruit are looking for a Bid Writer who can:-
- provide a proven track record of writing and managing tender responses especially with private sector bidding for public service contracts
- who has a minimum of 4 years experiencing of working in a graduate level role, and preferably with experience of university tender bid preparation (either supplier of a uni or marketing agency with specialisms in the education sector)
- computer literate with excellent working knowledge of various systems and packages including excel, word, PowerPoint and CRM
- You are results driven and have strong problem solving skills as well as a real passion for customer delivery
Salary: dependent on experience
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Bid Writer - Retail - Cambridge
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Up to £40000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: