Are you a Bid Manager with 3+ years experience in the bids/public tendering process? Would you like to join an award winning Digital Transformation Agency in overseeing the entire bids production process end to end? If this sounds like a good opportunity for you then waste not time and read on to find out more ……
DNA Recruit are partnering with a Digital Transformation Agency, who over the past 15 years have delivered powerful changes for their client's complex digital strategies, by combining innovative strategy planning with content, UX, creativity and technology to deliver meaningful results globally, who work with clients in sports, FMCG, Health and lots lots more.
Reporting to the New Business Manager, the Bid Manager (Writer) will be responsible for finding, reviewing and qualifying tender-related new business opportunities, and to lead on the strategy, written content, commercial response, and submission of tenders and proposals. The Bid Writer will oversee the entire bid process end to end, as well as identifying opportunities to improve and strengthen their bid quality, and will help to build their own performance history of winning significant tenders. The Bid Manager will coordinate with the team and experts within the business for input into bid responses, and work closely with the New Business Director, Board members and the wider growth team and service practitioners on most of the bids. Other responsibilities include:
- Act as quality control for tender and new business outputs and run retrospectives and the continual improvement process of the bid submissions.
- Maintain a bid submission calendar and ensure tender deadlines are met without compromising on quality.
- Improve and maintain the agency's bid/proposal asset library to assist with the production of pitches, proposals and RFP responses.
- Develop targeted marketing material for bids, client meetings and business development activities including case studies and sector-based content.
Is it you?
With 3+ years bid writing or management experience within a technology company or digital agency, the Bid Manager will have strong skills for writing winning bids for the pubic sector, managing multiple bids end to end, and have strong presenting and deck building skills. Other skills and experience our client is looking for are:
- Meticulous attention to detail and perfect grasp of the written word and strong organisation and communication skills
- Passion for digital and always looking to learn and improve the Agency's processes and quality
- Strong negotiation and commercial skills to ensure favourable terms for the Agency.
- Data-driven and continuously looking to measure, benchmark and improve bid performances
- A strategic, future-forward mindset to build and continuously improve the bids function long-term
Salary: up to £70K plus benefits
If you like what you read above, and would like to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV. This opportunity will provide flexible, family friendly working hours and the ability to work remotely from time to time, with other great benefits. Once we have received your application we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. Job Ref: 10623
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.