Are you a a Senior AV Manager with a background in UK AV/TV and media planning and buying?
DNa Recruit is working with an independant media agency who are looking for a team player who is equally happy leading and overseeing a team as they are getting stuck in to the day-to-day, whilst also being someone who can help ensure we are always driving our AV proposition forward and future-proofing ourselves as the marketplace develops.
This is a fixed term contract of 12 months starting in early August. You will report directly into an Account Director and be responsible for overseeing a team of 2-3, being the day-to-day AV lead on a number of important accounts within the agency.
The successful candidate will be a true AV advocate, someone who understands the role the channel plays in overall media strategy.
As a Senior AV Manager you will lead by example to put data at the heart of the planning process, helping deliver best in class AV plans and delivery for clients every month. The day-to-day role will encompass overseeing day to day delivery of AV planning and buying, ensuring campaigns are tightly controlled relative to client KPIs. A thorough knowledge of planning is required as supporting the AD in this function is also expected.
Reporting into an AD you will oversee planning and delivery of monthly AV campaigns, working closely with the agencies contacts at the saleshouses to ensure controlled delivery of ratings/impacts, quality and cost metrics.
As a data-led team you will also be expected to play a lead role in post-campaign and quarterly reporting, using in-house tools as well as 3rd party systems (such as Adalyser) to provide clients with robust, meaningful insights into performance and recommendations as to how the planning and buying can evolve.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully planning and buying multiple TV/AV campaigns
- Have experience of both brand and DRTV planning and/or buying.
- Charity experience would be a plus but is not essential
- Be able to demonstrate confidence and proficiency in analysing standard TV/AV data sets (i.e attributed traffic, sales, ROI) and their use in post-campaign reporting
- Be a confident and articulate presenter
- Have DDS proficiency. Knowledge of other tools (Techedge, Adalyser, Touchpoints) a plus
- Be confident in the more nuanced aspects of Excel (i.e Pivot Tables, lookup formulas)
What's in it for you
As well as working with some of the best people in the industry, our client offers a competitive salary, a range of benefits, a huge focus on training and development with dedicated training time, partnerships with industry specialists, and the opportunity to progress and develop your career with the support of a fantastic team.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.