Are you an experienced AV Director looking to join a leading media agency?
As a senior figure in the team you will report directly to the Group Head and Head of Broadcast, you will be the AV lead on several accounts and oversee the development of the broader team.
DNA Recruit is working with a free-thinking media agency who work with brands with big plans. This agency enhances reach, reputation, and revenue by giving every client the best in Heart, Art and Science, which means going the extra mile to understand their world and collaborating to create market-leading strategies, anchored in intelligent data. And because they're independent, they enjoy the freedom to work with clients they love, in ways that work best for both.
A team of creative thinkers, professional doers and clever data people, all obsessed with delivering measurable outcomes. With a team of over 90 media specialists and growing,
We are looking for someone who has:
The successful candidate will be a true AV advocate, someone who understands the role the channel plays in overall media strategy.
We're looking for a team player who is equally happy leading and overseeing a team as they are getting stuck in to the day to day, whilst also being someone who can help ensure we are always driving the AV proposition forward and future-proofing the agency as the marketplace develops.
As an AV Director you will lead by example to put data at the heart of the planning process, helping deliver best in class AV plans and delivery for clients every month. The day to day role will encompass overseeing a team of 3-4 across a range of levels, ensuring all aspects of delivery and attention to detail are being adhered to. You will be expected to be the AV face on several accounts, working closely with colleagues in client services and digital to ensure a joined up approach to media planning.
Working with the Group Head and Head of Broadcast you will help take a lead on training and development of junior team members and new joiners. You will also be a key player in the relationships with media owners, helping build a strong rapport and ensuring they understand the needs and pressures of the agency's clients.
Internally you will be a key part of overseeing AV budgets and forecasting, ensuring client spends are in line with wider agreements whilst also delivering on their KPIs and objectives. BVOD, CTV, sponsorship and cinema are all key areas of growth which in turn will offer exciting opportunities in this space.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of working within a UK AV/TV planning and buying team
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully overseeing the planning, buying and post-campaign reporting of multiple TV/AV campaigns
- Have experience of both brand and DRTV planning and/or buying.
- Charity experience would be a plus but is not essential
- Be able to demonstrate confidence and proficiency in analysing standard TV/AV data sets (i.e attributed traffic, sales, ROI) and their use in post-campaign reporting
- Have experience of training and developing junior members of staff and be able to demonstrate their capabilities in leadership and team building
- Be a confident and articulate presenter
- Have DDS proficiency. Knowledge of other tools (Techedge, Adalyser, Touchpoints) a plus
- Be confident in the more nuanced aspects of Excel (i.e Pivot Tables, lookup formulas)
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.