Fantastic Permanent Opportunity for an Associate Creative Director (Copy)
- £75K -£80K
Our client an integrated communications agency is on the search for an Associate Creative Director. Based in London you will be joining a newly formed team within the agency with the purpose of creating the very best CE communications for clients and to integrate seamlessly with other areas of the agency (such as Brand, Social and Retail) to offer them unrivalled excellence across the customer experience.
As Associate Creative Director your focus and main responsibility will be to work on and oversee creative across all CE accounts. As a new team in the agency, this is a great opportunity to work alongside the ACD Art Director to shape the future of the team. CE experience is vital to the role, as is a huge enthusiasm for creating brilliant creative work in the discipline. The ambition is to offer the very best work in this sector, competing with specialist CE agencies and integrated agencies that offer CE alike. You'll be working on briefs as a team with the ACD Art Director (and other creatives from time to time), so lots of experience working conceptually is a must.
- You'll also be writing copy and overseeing copy written by other copywriters, ensuring it meets best practise standards and is bang on tone for the brands. It will be your responsibility to push the CE creative product, working with the team to create the best, most effective work possible and then present the work both internally and to clients.
- You'll have experience in working on and presenting new business pitches, and relish doing so.
- You'll also be proactive in looking for new opportunities to create outstanding work for existing clients.
- You'll have a great understanding of CE communications, so a thorough knowledge of Customer Engagement marketing is imperative.
- You will be digitally and technologically savvy with a thirst for leading and pushing CE innovation.
- You will work closely with the CE strategists and account handlers to best deliver exceptionally innovative CE comms, exploding any ATL comms and continuing the conversation in interesting and engaging ways.
- You will be central to developing, delivering, and representing the agency's CE creative work within the agency partnerships.
As ACD you'll report into the ECD's as well as the Head of Customer Engagement.
- To be conceptually and strategically opinionated about CE creative and confident in your ideas and experience
- To be passionate about ideas
- To be aware of current CE trends and their commercial implications
As CE specialist you will understand all aspects of CE marketing, including customer journeys, and how messaging flexes across the time-span of the journey as well as across touch-points in different channels (email, DM, in-app, landing pages/micro-sites, social, digital display and so on).
- You'll also understand customer data and how it can be used to help inform and enhance creative work
- To communicate confidently and persuasively, presenting work to internal teams and clients
- To work with creatives, copywriters, and designers to ensure that creative intent and results are achieved at the highest level
- Work closely with other departments and teams on projects ensuring peer-to-peer sharing of knowledge and practices
- Maintain high standards and practices and exercising quality control on all aspects of the job
A full JD is available as is a list of all the benefits, if you're interested in finding it more then please get in touch.
To avoid disappointment please ensure that you meet the criteria and have all relevant UK Work Rights to be considered.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.