A Mid-weight Art Director is a creative professional responsible for leading design projects and overseeing a team of designers. They are expected to have a strong visual style and be able to create engaging, effective designs for a variety of mediums, including print, digital, and advertising.
As a mid-weight art director, you will be responsible for overseeing the creative development and execution of a variety of projects, including advertising campaigns, digital content, print materials, and more. You will lead a team of designers, providing guidance and direction to ensure that all projects are executed to a high standard and are on-brand.
- Develop and maintain a strong visual style, ensuring all designs are on-brand and effective.
- Lead the creative development of projects, from concept to final execution.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and develop creative solutions to meet their objectives.
- Collaborate with copywriters, account managers, and other stakeholders to ensure that all elements of a project are integrated and consistent.
- Manage a team of designers, providing guidance, feedback, and support to ensure that all projects are completed to a high standard.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and technologies and share your knowledge with the team to ensure that projects are executed in the most effective way possible.
- Previous experience at integrated or experiential agencies (5+ years).
- A strong understanding of design principles and an ability to create engaging, effective designs for a variety of mediums.
- Able to take ideas through from concept through to execution.
- Creative suite - in particular Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Animation/motion graphics & storytelling.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present ideas and concepts clearly and persuasively.
- Experience leading a team of designers and managing projects from start to finish.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
Reports To: Creative Director
£50,000 - 60,000.00 +bonus/benefits
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.