Is this you?
An Art leader with experience in Art leadership within a PC/Console studio looking for your next role?
Seeking an Art Director to lead, organise and inspire the Art department
What you will be doing
- Key stakeholder for on the project, working with the Game Director to align with the vision for the game.
- Voice of Art within the studio, as part of the Leadership team.
You have this and we know!
- +5 years of experience within the games industry
- +3 years in a Lead Artist /Art Director role
- That Leader that knows how to play, but make it work
Exciting Tech Stack:
- 3DS Max
Success leading art teams on console and or PC games using Unreal Engine.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.