Independent brand experience agency with an accolade of impressive awards and an enviable global client list is currently looking for a talented and ambitious Account Manager. Do you want to work with global brands to help them exceed their marketing ambitions, by delivering meaningful, impactful and captivating live, digital and virtual experiences?
- Lead projects by working directly with the client to deliver activity and overseeing a junior team member to complete the necessary documentation.
- You will be evaluating the overall success of a campaign via relevant reporting and measurement techniques.
- You will have exposure to setting budgets for client campaigns, ensuring delivery and budget is met and reported.
- Knowledgeable about client's business objectives able to translate these into brand experience solutions.
- Play a support role in pitching.
- Experience and understanding of experiential and activation for brands and how this fit within the marketing mix
- Have experience in managing clients timing plans, status reports, contact reports, budgets ad briefing documents as you will me mentoring junior team members with these tasks.
- Understand the creative and artwork process, following time-lines and sign off process.
- You will be inspiring, nonsense, straight talking and kind person with a calm demeanour.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the beautiful setting of South West, London
Please do not apply if you are not from an agency or experiential background and if you are unable to work in south west London,
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Ali your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Account Manager - South West London
- Contract type:
- Events & ExperientialClient Services
- South West London, London
- £28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Natalie Round Briano
- Contact email:
- Publish date: