Are you an Account Manager who has experience supporting the delivery of ATL campaigns? If this is of interest to you then please read on to find out more about the role and the creative agency we are working with.
DNA Recruit is delighted to be helping their client who are a global integrated creative agency who help businesses grow their brands by combining brand experience, with commerce and communication. They are passionate about everything commercial creativity can bring to brands and solving the challenges and by the powers of technology they take concepts apart and rewire it in a new way.
The Account Manager is the hub of an Account Team, who brings everything together by knowing the process from end to end, and what has to happen by when and how to make it happen. The Account Manager will report to the Account Director and Business Director and is be confident in supporting the delivery of ATL campaigns, managing up and communicating its progress effectively. Responsibilities include:
- Communicate with clients to convey the agency's point of view and selling the agency's recommendations through flawless creative presentations.
- Brand guardian and promoting information and insight about the brand to the wider team.
- Provide valuable input into planning.
- Ensure the financial day to day running of accounts is on budget and reconciled.
- Spotting potential growth opportunities for the agency and their clients.
- Support a good working relationship with the team and all departments to ensure all aspects of projects are on track and to brief.
Is this you?
- Experience of supporting the delivery of ATL campaigns within a similar agency background.
- Confident and a good communicator who can help lead and drive the creative process end to end and manage a project with a client from beginning to end.
- A relationship builder and happy to take the initiative and thrive on the pioneering opportunities that present themselves.
- A multi-tasker with can-do attitude and ability to spin many plates at the same time whilst displaying charm and calmness to the internal team and client.
- Excellent attention to detail, communications skills, and a born presenter.
- Self motivated and is not afraid of change or movement and is able to move between the bigger picture and the smaller details at the same time.
- Experience with the day-to-day financials to ensure everything is on track and budget.
Salary: up to £32K DOE plus benefits
This is an exciting opportunity and if you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. An exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: LL9775
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.