Are you an Account Manager with solid integrated experience? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
DNA is working with a multi-award-winning full-service agency with a reputation for successfully building B2B brands and engaging customers by creating compelling stories and experiences.
Following recent pitch wins, they are now looking for Account Managers to work on integrated brand comms campaigns for a range of clients.
- Play a key role in the implementation of integrated campaigns covering brand development, brand roll-out, print marketing collateral, digital, video, and advertising through social channels
- Support the Account Director in understanding client's businesses, including business strategy, executional requirements, marketing plans, competition, and key financial data
- Act as a trusted partner in the management of client's businesses, ensuring expectations are met and challenged where necessary
- Proactive, timely and consistent client communication
- Attend client meetings and pitches, take client briefs, and make recommendations as required
- Identify and maximise opportunities for clients as well as the agency
You'll ideally have B2B client brand campaign experience (though B2C experience can be considered) and have worked on integrated campaigns agency-side.
Other skills required:
- Integrated campaign experience, ideally across print, digital, outdoor, social, and video as well as DM / email marketing
- Excellent stakeholder-level client relationship management experience
- Passion and drive for great creative ideas
- Commercially minded
- Project management experience
- Experience liaising with creative studios
Salary: £30-£33k + benefits, dependent on experience
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Account Manager - Integrated Agency
- Contract type:
- London, England
- £30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + DOE
- Contact name:
- Gemma Knight
- Contact email:
- Publish date: