Are you an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive looking for a step up and looking for your next career opportunity? A global communications agency are looking for an Account Manager to facilitate with the smooth running of a busy and exciting account. We have an exciting opportunity for you so read on to find out more about the agency and role.
DNA Recruit are working with a global integrated communications agency who work with a broad spectrum of clients from mobile to retail, to FMCG, and some of the worlds best known iconic brands, leading everything from their social media to launch campaigns to DM and web build. Our client also provides very senior strategic planning for their clients, customer journey mapping and helping clients to envision their future business, communication and beyond. And with their unique culture of people who are: collaborative by always looking for things to be the best they can be; dynamic and thriving on getting stuck in and creating energy amongst the team; fearless by not fearing change or movement and are comfortable to suggest doing things differently; curious about how the client's business works and how they make their money; optimistic and always turning a no into a yes.
Reporting and supporting directly into the Account Director, the Account Manager is a lynch pin within the agency whose role it is to help with the day to day running of the account, ensuring it runs smoothly, effectively and efficiently as possible. They will work with the Planning and Creative department and ensure the highest standard of creative output is achieved, and to challenge where required to make the work better. The Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Assisting and helping to prepare inspiring creative briefs and client presentations.
- Input into the strategic process and have a well-informed strategic point of view based on a good understanding of the client's competitor set, and wider out of category examples.
- Build and maintain good relationships with the day-to-day clients at a junior to mid-level.
- Presenting to clients confidently and with clear and concise communications both spoken and written and feedback to the wider agency and client teams where required.
- Inspiring their planners and creative partners through the cycle of a given project and drive the creative production process in partnership with their producer.
- Support the Account Director in the day-to-day financials of the account, and always on the lookout for opportunity and growth.
Is this you?
The role of Account Manager is to facilitate and help with the day to day running of the account, and our client offers excellent benefits in return for the skills and experience you bring to their table. The Account Manager must have the following experience:
- Day-to-day financials which an account requires keeping track of production budgets whilst supporting the Account Director on fee's, budgeting and forecasting.
- A born leader, a process expert who knows how to make the agency work and drive the creative production process, and an inspiration to their planners and creative partners throughout the cycle of a given project.
- a team player and happy to take the initiative and thrive on the entrepreneurial opportunities that present themselves, reporting directly into the Account Director.
- A multitasker with the ability to spin many plates at the same time whilst displaying charm and calmness to the internal team and client.
- Excellent attention to detail, communications skills, and a born presenter
- A self starter who doesn't fear change or movement and is able to move between the big picture and the small details at the same time.
If you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for. One size does not always fit all and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. This is an exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: LL10103
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.